Willow Creek Farm is a hidden gem of a wedding venue nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Cleveland, Georgia. The property is home to 40 acres of rolling hills, lush meadows, and two creeks. The farm also has a barn that can accommodate up to 200 guests for your wedding ceremony and reception. Watch the wedding video below to get a great idea of what it is like to get married at this wedding venue.
Watch this real wedding video located at Willow Creek Farms
Willow Creek Farm is the perfect place for couples who are looking for a unique and intimate wedding venue. The farm’s rustic charm with gravel drives, pastures of sheep, and rustic wood barns will create a truly memorable setting for your special day.
Some of the things that make Willow Creek Farm a great wedding venue include:
- Stunning natural beauty: Willow Creek Farm is located in a beautiful setting in the North Georgia mountains. The property features rolling hills, lush meadows, and two creeks. The photo locations at Willows Creek Farm are numerous. Down by the creek, in the open field, under the willow trees, on the bridge, in front of the venue. You’ll never run out of great photo opportunities here!
- DIY or all inclusive: At Willow Creek Farm you can involved as much or as little as you like. Soirees Southern Events does offer all inclusive packages at Willows Creek Farm with multiple vendors that include catering, cake, flowers, and DJ.
- Multiple ceremony locations: Willow Creek Farm offers a few ceremony locations with its most popular location being outdoors at the creek underneath a beautiful forest canopy. The relaxing sights and sounds of the creek just behind the ceremony arbor make for a great ambiance! This venue also has an open air pavilion that can accommodate ceremonies as well as inside the event barn.
- Versatile space: The barn at Willow Creek Farm can accommodate up to 200 guests for your wedding ceremony and reception. The barn can also be divided into two smaller spaces, if you are planning a smaller wedding.
- Amenities: Willow Creek Farm includes a fully equipped kitchen, a bar, and a dance floor. The venue also has a bridal suite and groom’s quarters.
- Personalized service: The staff at Willow Creek Farm is dedicated to making your wedding day special. They will work with you to create a wedding that is uniquely yours. During our time here, both the management and staff were pleasant and wonderful to work with. We have no complaints here.
If you are looking for a rustic wedding venue in the North Georgia mountains, Willow Creek Farm is the perfect place for you. With its stunning natural beauty, versatile space, and personalized service, Willow Creek Farm is sure to make your wedding day unforgettable.
Contact Willow Creek Farm today to schedule a tour and learn more about their wedding packages.
About the Willows Creek Farm Wedding Video Above
Have a look at the wedding film above to get a glimpse of what a real wedding looks like at Willows Creek Farm.
Jessica and Evan met during college where they happened to both play soccer. Evan is from Dublin, Ireland as you can tell from his accent in the film. And unfortunately, with all the lock downs from the Covid pandemic, most of Evan’s family was unable to attend the wedding. So it goes without saying that this was an emotional situation for Evan and this was the main reason they wanted a wedding video.
One of the most memorable moments of the wedding day was when Even was handed a device with videos of congratulations from friends and family stuck in Irealand. Evan wept happy tears.
We offered to incorporate those videos into their wedding film so they would have them as a keepsake forever. Watch the video! You’ll love it!
Wedding vendors from the wedding in the video:
Photography: Katie James Photography
Hair and Makeup: Bombshell Creations
DJ: Club Rhett
Florist and Coordinator: Soirees